Best-in-class subscription management
Delivering savings & superior service
One-stop shopping – 365,000+ titles, including periodicals and books (print, digital and electronic subscriptions), license management, desktop access including e-procurement solutions (Ariba, SAP, Coupa, Perfect Commerce, PeopleSoft, Oracle and others), “green” alternatives, and more.
- Business and trade publications
- Scientific/technical/medical (STM) journals
- Consumer magazines and newspapers
- E-journals (individual titles, packages and site licenses)
- Books, e-books and monographs
- Standing orders (publications that are issued on a regular or irregular frequency)
- Domestic and foreign titles
LibNet, our award-winning, cloud-based account management system – Intuitive, dashboard-like interface, point-and-click ease, 24/7/365 access, “real-time” reporting, configurable for multi-location, multi-branch accounts (including global locations) and for centralized or decentralized account needs; also for paperless invoicing and custom integration with your Integrated Library System (ILS), in-house accounting system or eprocurement solution; designed top-to-bottom to make your start-up or transition quick and easy, no matter what size organization or subscription list.
“E-Resourceful” staff and services, focused on helping you with print vs. electronic formats, cost/value analyses, site and enterprise-wide license negotiation and start-up, digital rights compliance, integration with an ILS or e-procurement system or e-resource management (ERM) tools. Whatever phase you’re in – evaluation, implementation, transition or enhancement – we’re here to help!
Savings and improved spend management: Using LM Information Delivery’s subscription management services allows you to reduce both soft and hard costs: freeing up staff time and minimizing accounting expenses, providing pricing discounts up to 50% or more off of regular newsstand prices. Our services also enable you to capture and analyze your organization’s total spend on information resources.
Fast, easy set-up or transition! It’s simple and seamless to get started with LM. Our vast experience in multiple markets, with various sizes and types of organizations, has helped create processes that result in timely and hassle-free implementation, even in scenarios that involve multiple locations, legacy systems, multiple vendors. “Our implementation with LM was truly seamless and continues to run smoothly…”Read more testimonials.
40+ years of experience delivering subscription management services, working directly with librarians, administrators and procurement managers in all market segments: corporate, academic, medical, government, public library and consortia.
Company-wide devotion to customer service
- Gold Winner in the 2013 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service – Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
- Two-time Bronze Winner – Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year from the Best in Biz Awards (2013, 2012)
- Dun & Bradstreet’s Open Ratings score of 98 out of 100 based on customers’ satisfaction in dealing with LM staff, their attitude, courtesy and professionalism*
- Achieving a level of customer care that’s unrivaled in the industry!
- Proactive & personal, with dedicated account management teams
- As-needed support and training via phone conference, webinar, site visits
- According to our own survey, nearly all of our customers (96.8%) “definitely” or “probably would” recommend LM to others.
To learn more about working with LM, check out our FAQs.