LM Information Delivery provides cost control & workflow efficiencies
We save our customers time and money by providing a completely turnkey outsourcing option for the procurement and lifecycle management of the information assets your organization requires.
Our total spend management solution features:
- flexible configuration and administrative controls to align access and approval layers with the unique needs of your organization, business units, divisions – including cost allocation
- optimization of renewal and payment cycles
- robust, customizable, always-ready reporting for decision support, spend analysis, budget control
- consolidation of orders and invoices (which provides visibility and efficiency, e.g., highlighting resources that could potentially be routed or shared)
- complete and timely claims management to help you maximize the value of your organization’s purchased content resources (this also equates to “soft” savings to your organization by relieving your staff of the time and effort these tasks require)
- savings via lowest publisher-authorized subscription prices
In the corporate environment, where ecommerce solutions are proliferating as companies look to consolidate and automate purchasing and supply chain management enterprise-wide, we can take cost management to the next level by integrating with your eprocurement platform.
LibNet, our custom cloud-based software solution — two-time finalist for the KM Promise Award from KM World magazine and the catalyst for LM’s multi-year inclusion on the EContent 100 list of “companies that matter most in the digital content industry” — is designed to accommodate the complexities of the corporate environment. Soon after its introduction in 2001, we were building a reputation as eprocurement specialists, creating seamless punchout integrations with ecommerce systems including those from Ariba, SAP, Coupa, Perfect Commerce, PeopleSoft, Oracle and more. LM became an Ariba® Premier supplier and earned Ariba® Ready™ certification – the highest level of Ariba certification – in 2004.
Bottom line: We’re here to help your bottom line
Whether you are a public librarian with a Board to please, a corporate manager with C-suite executives to answer to, or an academic librarian with both faculty and administrations to satisfy, LM is your best ally.
Put our award-winning High Tech, High Touch® approach to work for YOU!
Just click the Request Information button and let us know your needs/interests.