Quick, relevant search results
TDNet Searcher is a powerful federated searching solution with real-time analysis and automatic metadata tagging.
As a research tool, it goes beyond ordinary federated search, by performing an automatic on-the-fly article analysis. The resulting search results are then clustered into specific concepts, allowing users to quickly find the relevant articles they need from an organization’s array of full text resources, including A&I databases, catalogs, web sites, and local repositories.
- Based on TDNet’s patented federated search technology
- Unique real-time text analysis, metadata tagging and abstracting
- Post-search clustering of retrieved items into relevant topics and concepts
- Searches external databases as well as internal repositories
- Basic & advanced mode supported
- Supports advanced user access and authentication
- Integrates with any OpenURL resolver
- Fully integrates with all ILS systems and various enterprise portals such as Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- Includes advanced personal profiling and automatic email alerting services
- Powerful and easy-to-use administrative interface
- Full ‘discover-access-deliver’ functionality
- Customizable for consortia or for multi-site usage at libraries and information centers
For a detailed briefing on e resource management solutions from LM, powered by TDNet, contact us at or Request Information.