Furthering collaboration & consolidation
In much the same spirit that drives the very idea of library consortia, LM Information Delivery serves as a partner in the information management supply chain, creating value through trustworthy advice on new products and services, top-notch support, eased workload, and more.
One-stop shopping – Our comprehensive file of more than 365,000 titles, including periodicals and books (print, electronic and digital) and more, enables you to order everything you want from one source.
- Consumer magazines and newspapers
- Business and trade publications
- Scholarly and Scientific/Technical/Medical (STM) journals
- Ejournals (individual titles, packages and site licenses)
- Digital subscriptions and media
- Books, ebooks and monographs
- Standing orders (publications with regular or irregular frequency)
- Domestic and foreign titles
Competitive pricing and superior service – Thanks to close, long-standing publisher relationships, allowing us to offer competitive pricing and to exercise maximum control and quality assurance over your orders and claims.
Highly acclaimed and company-wide devotion to customer service – Our High Tech, High Touch® approach balances next-generation technology and time-proven, personalized service, earning us customer loyalty, national awards and Dun & Bradstreet’s Open Ratings scores of 97-98 out of 100 based on customers’ “satisfaction in dealing with LM staff, their attitude, courtesy and professionalism.”
- 2013 Gold Winner in the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service – Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
- Two-time Bronze Winner in the Best in Biz Awards – Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year
- According to our own survey, nearly all of our customers (96.8%) “definitely” or “probably would” recommend LM to others
- Unrivaled level of care and commitment to our customers
Award-winning, cloud-based subscription management system – LibNet‘s intuitive, dashboard-like interface offers 24/7/365 access and is configurable for multiple levels, whereby one customer (consortium) can associate an unlimited number of independent but interrelated member accounts.
“E-Resourceful” staff and services – Focused on helping you “negotiate” the electronic and digital universe, site licenses, integration with ILS or eresource management (ERM) solutions, whatever phase you’re in – evaluation, implementation, transition or enhancement.
40+ years experience – Handling consortia of all types and sizes with complete subscription management services, competitive prices and flexible services.
Fast, easy set-up or transition! It’s simple and seamless to get started with LM. Our vast experience in multiple markets, with various sizes and types of organizations, results in timely and hassle-free implementation, even in scenarios that involve multiple locations, legacy systems, multiple vendors. “Our implementation with LM was truly seamless and continues to run smoothly…” Read more testimonials.
Put our award-winning High Tech, High Touch® approach to work for YOU!
Just click the Request Information button and let us know your needs/interests.