Fit to serve: flexible, efficient, cost-effective
Government libraries and agencies appreciate the skills and insights LM Information Delivery has garnered over many years of service to all types of federal and state accounts: government agencies and correctional facilities, as well as military, banking and science institutions.
Whether we’re dealing with information professionals, procurement officers or the government contracting process, LM’s personnel and platforms are government-ready!
One-stop shopping – Our comprehensive file of more than 365,000 titles, including periodicals and books (print, electronic and digital) and more, enables you to order everything you want from one source.
- Business and trade publications
- Scholarly and Scientific/Technical/Medical (STM) journals
- Consumer magazines and newspapers
- Digital subscriptions and media
- Ejournals (individual titles and packages)
- Books, ebooks and monographs
- Publications that are issued on a regular or irregular frequency (standing orders)
- U.S.-based and international titles
Highly acclaimed and company-wide devotion to customer service – Our High Tech, High Touch® approach balances next-generation technology and time-proven, personalized service, earning us customer loyalty, national awards and Dun & Bradstreet’s Open Ratings scores of 97-98 out of 100 based on customers’ “satisfaction in dealing with LM staff, their attitude, courtesy and professionalism.”
- 2013 Gold Winner in the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service – Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
- Two-time Bronze Winner in the Best in Biz Awards – Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year
- According to our own survey, nearly all of our customers (96.8%) “definitely” or “probably would” recommend LM to others
- Unrivaled level of care and commitment to our customers
Competitive pricing and superior service – Thanks to close, long-standing publisher relationships, allowing us to offer competitive pricing and to exercise maximum control and quality assurance over your orders and claims.
40+ years experience – Including work with federal, state and local governments of various types: government agencies, correctional facilities, as well as military, banking and science institutions. As a certified provider for FEDLINK and GSA, we have contract vehicles in place that help streamline acquisition of content resources, both print and electronic.
GSA Contract # GS-02F-0044X – Publication Media SIN 760-2 FEDLINK BOA #LC13G7406
Award-winning, cloud-based account management system – LibNet‘s intuitive, dashboard-like user interface offers simple, powerful search and 24/7/365 access to our comprehensive file of print and electronic resources for
- Ordering, renewing and claiming
- Storing and referencing license contracts and details
- Utilizing robust reporting features for collection development and assessment
LibNet is also highly customizable – to incorporate your library branding, inclusion of fund, subject and/or budget codes, or seamless integration with your ILS, in-house accounting system or eprocurement solution.
“E-Resourceful” staff and services – Focused on helping you “negotiate” the new electronic and digital universe, site licenses, integration with ILS or eresource management(ERM) solutions, whatever phase you’re in – evaluation, implementation, transition or enhancement.
Fast, easy set-up or transition! It’s simple and seamless to get started with LM. Our vast experience in multiple markets, with various sizes and types of organizations, results in timely and hassle-free implementation, even in scenarios that involve multiple locations, legacy systems, multiple vendors. “Our implementation with LM was truly seamless and continues to run smoothly…” Read more testimonials.
Put our award-winning High Tech, High Touch® approach to work for YOU!
Just click the Request Information button and let us know your needs/interests.