Specialized content, KM tools & services
Medical libraries and pharmaceutical customers appreciate LM Information Delivery’s skills and experience, particularly in the areas of electronic journals, eresource management and digital rights compliance.
We understand this clientele’s range of specialized needs, including health sciences information resources, organizational needs for information re-use and distribution, and more.
One-stop shopping – Our comprehensive file of 365,000+ titles including electronic, digital and print serials, ejournal packages, site licenses, ebooks and other media enables you to order everything you want from one source. Updates to the file are continuous, assuring you the most up-to-date and accurate pricing and bibliographic data.
- E-journals (individual titles and packages)
- Scholarly and Scientific/Technical/Medical (STM) journals
- Digital subscriptions and media
- Books, ebooks and monographs
- Consumer magazines and newspapers
- Business and trade publications
- Standing orders
- U.S.-based and international titles
Highly acclaimed and company-wide devotion to customer service – Our High Tech, High Touch® approach balances next-generation technology and time-proven, personalized service, earning us customer loyalty, national awards and Dun & Bradstreet’s Open Ratings scores of 97-98 out of 100 based on customers’ “satisfaction in dealing with LM staff, their attitude, courtesy and professionalism.”
- 2013 Gold Winner in the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service – Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
- Two-time Bronze Winner in the Best in Biz Awards – Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year
- According to our own survey, nearly all of our customers (96.8%) “definitely” or “probably would” recommend LM to others
- Unrivaled level of care and commitment to our customers
Award-winning, cloud-based account management system – LibNet‘s intuitive, dashboard-like user interface offers simple, powerful search and 24/7/365 access to our comprehensive file of print and electronic resources for
- Ordering, renewing and claiming
- Storing and referencing license contracts and details
- Utilizing robust reporting features for collection development and assessment
LibNet is also highly customizable – to incorporate your library branding, inclusion of fund, subject and/or budget codes, or seamless integration with your ILS, in-house accounting system or eprocurement solution.
“E-Resourceful” staff and services – Our expert staff can assist you with any and all phases of electronic and print resource acquisition, access and management, including license negotiation, registration/activation, cost/value analyses and more.
Publisher relationships – Close, long-standing publisher relationships, including those with leaders in the academic and scholarly space, promote competitive pricing and continually updated publisher information for our customers. This ensures accurate and timely order processing and claims resolution.
40+ years experience – LM has the knowledge and expertise that longevity in the industry demands, as well as the agility that the marketplace requires. We service our library customers with a consultative style, as business partners.
Fast, easy set-up or transition! It’s simple and seamless to get started with LM. Our vast experience in multiple markets, with various sizes and types of organizations, results in timely and hassle-free implementation, even in scenarios that involve multiple locations, legacy systems, multiple vendors. “Our implementation with LM was truly seamless and continues to run smoothly…” Read more testimonials.
Put our award-winning High Tech, High Touch® approach to work for YOU!
Just click the Request Information button and let us know your needs/interests.