Services & membership support
Non-profit organizations have for decades been among the specialized library clients serviced by LM Information Delivery. We also handle memberships and subscriptions to publications by non-profit associations and charitable organizations.
One-stop shopping – 365,000+ titles including periodicals and books (print, digital and electronic subscriptions), license management, desktop access including eprocurement solutions (Ariba, SAP, Coupa, PerfectCommerce and others), “green” alternatives, and more.
- Business and trade publications
- Scholarly and Scientific/Technical/Medical (STM) journals
- Consumer magazines and newspapers
- Ejournals (individual titles, packages and site licenses)
- Books, ebooks and monographs
- Standing orders (publications with regular or irregular frequency)
- U.S.-based and international titles
Highly acclaimed and company-wide devotion to customer service – Our High Tech, High Touch® approach balances next-generation technology and time-proven, personalized service, earning us customer loyalty, national awards and Dun & Bradstreet’s Open Ratings scores of 97-98 out of 100 based on customers’ “satisfaction in dealing with LM staff, their attitude, courtesy and professionalism.”
- 2013 Gold Winner in the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service – Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
- Two-time Bronze Winner in the Best in Biz Awards – Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year
- According to our own survey, nearly all of our customers (96.8%) “definitely” or “probably would” recommend LM to others
- Unrivaled level of care and commitment to our customers
Award-winning, cloud-based account management system – LibNet‘s intuitive, dashboard-like user interface offers simple, powerful search and 24/7/365 access to our comprehensive file of print and electronic resources for
- Ordering, renewing and claiming
- Storing and referencing license contracts and details
- Utilizing robust reporting features for collection development and assessment
LibNet is also highly customizable – to incorporate your library branding, inclusion of fund, subject and/or budget codes, or seamless integration with your ILS, in-house accounting system or eprocurement solution.
“E-Resourceful” staff and services, focused on helping you with print vs. electronic formats, cost/value analyses, site and enterprise-wide license negotiation and start-up, digital rights compliance, integration with an ILS or e-procurement system or eresource management (ERM) tools. Whatever phase you’re in – evaluation, implementation, transition or enhancement – we’re here to help!
Competitive pricing and superior service due to close, long-standing publisher relationships (general media to the most specialized STMs), which allow us to provide competitive pricing (including, in some cases LM-exclusive discounts) and maximum control and quality assurance for managing your orders and claims.
40+ years experience, working directly with librarians, administrators and procurement managers, with accounts in all of the major corporate segments, including but not limited to consumer goods, consulting, medical/pharmaceutical, finance, non profits, etc.
Fast, easy set-up or transition! It’s simple and seamless to get started with LM. Our vast experience in multiple markets, with various sizes and types of organizations, results in timely and hassle-free implementation, even in scenarios that involve multiple locations, legacy systems, multiple vendors. “Our implementation with LM was truly seamless and continues to run smoothly…” Read more testimonials.
Put our award-winning High Tech, High Touch® approach to work for YOU!
Just click the Request Information button and let us know your needs/interests.