LM Information Delivery is like an extension of your own in-house staff
Public libraries are also the focus of our article titled “Survival Kit for Tough Times,” which shares tips and techniques for public library directors, managers and staff who have been facing drastically diminished funding in this challenging economy.
Every day, we manifest our support by offering competitive pricing along with services that simplify the acquisition and management of subscriptions and other content and that support specialized collection development, including regional titles or specific topics of interest.
One-stop shopping – Our comprehensive file of more than 365,000 titles, including periodicals and books (print, digital and electronic) and more, enables you to order everything you want from one source.
- Consumer magazines and newspapers
- Business and trade publications
- Scientific/technical/medical (STM) journals
- Ejournals (individual titles, packages and site licenses)
- Digital subscriptions and media
- Books, ebooks and monographs
- Standing orders (for publications with regular or irregular frequency)
- U.S.-based and international titles
Highly acclaimed and company-wide devotion to customer service – Our High Tech, High Touch® approach balances next-generation technology and time-proven, personalized service, earning us customer loyalty, national awards and Dun & Bradstreet’s Open Ratings scores of 97-98 out of 100 based on customers’ “satisfaction in dealing with LM staff, their attitude, courtesy and professionalism.”
- 2013 Gold Winner in the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service – Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
- Two-time Bronze Winner in the Best in Biz Awards – Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year
- According to our own survey, nearly all of our customers (96.8%) “definitely” or “probably would” recommend LM to others
- Unrivaled level of care and commitment to our customers
Award-winning, cloud-based account management system – LibNet‘s intuitive, dashboard-like user interface offers simple, powerful search and 24/7/365 access to our comprehensive file of print and electronic resources for
- Ordering, renewing and claiming
- Storing and referencing license contracts and details
- Utilizing robust reporting features for collection development and assessment
LibNet® is also highly customizable – to incorporate your library branding, inclusion of fund, subject and/or budget codes, or seamless integration with your ILS, in-house accounting system or eprocurement solution.
Competitive pricing and superior service – Thanks to close, long-standing publisher relationships.
“E-Resourceful” staff and services – Focused on helping you “negotiate” the new electronic and digital universe, site licenses, integration with ILS or eresource management(ERM) solutions, whatever phase you’re in – evaluation, implementation, transition or enhancement.
Fast, easy set-up or transition! It’s simple and seamless to get started with LM. Our vast experience in multiple markets, with various sizes and types of organizations, results in timely and hassle-free implementation, even in scenarios that involve multiple locations, legacy systems, multiple vendors. “Our implementation with LM was truly seamless and continues to run smoothly…” Read more testimonials.
40+ years experience – Servicing public libraries and consortia, large and small, with subscription management services and a consultative style that can help you to identify and eliminate waste via overlap with multiple library locations.
Put our award-winning High Tech, High Touch® approach to work for YOU!
Just click the Request Information button and let us know your needs/interests.